- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Must have built at least one Android, iOS, apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
- Must have knowledge of different state management & architecture pattern like provider, bloc.
Bachelors in Information Technology, Engineering and related field.
[Education can be considered if you're highly skilled at this job.]
Must have build different mobile applications, for iOS and Android using Native as well as Hybrid platform.
Minimum 2 years of experience in flutter application development.
Along with skills, he/she should be frank, curious, and problem solver.
You need to have your own laptop.
1. Your github url, and open source projects.
2. Portfolio url - Can be web applications Mobile application [if available in Google Play Store and Apple App Store]. If your application is not yet published, you can send us apk file which will be plus point impression before actual interview.
3. You will be assigned to multiple projects: Mainly CRM, E-commerce, Social Network app.