- The PHP Developer is expected to be able to collaborate with preexisting projects that may have development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Developer will perform tasks related with web sites, applications, and rich multimedia experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Developer must have strong experience and knowledge in PHP Framework Laravel
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills, programming, testing, and troubleshooting skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
BE in Computer Science, BE in IT, B.Sc. CSIT, BIM, BIT, BCA
Minimum 2-years of experience as a Core PHP Developer
- Should have very strong knowledge of Core PHP
- Able collaborate with preexisting projects.
- Must have outstanding coding skills & strong knowledge in, MySQL, RESTful API programming, third-party tools and experience in end to end software development.
- Hands of experience in CodeIgniter, WordPress & Laravel
- Ability to take up R&D activities and resolve complex problems, work independently.
- Should write test cases & perform extensive self-testing.
- Proficient with design patterns (OOP, MVC, etc.)
- Experience of implementing and debugging of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API
- Ability to integrate existing project to the mobile application. (Flutter preferred)
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per the company policy.
Read Before Apply
Please send us your resume (cover letter, CV) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your availability.
Send your CV to email@example.com.